Διαμαντής Λ. Μισιτζής MD
- Mid-palm replantation. Long-term results.
- Major amputation of the upper extremity.Functional results after replantation/revascularization in 47 cases.
- Clinical assessment of primary digital nerve repair.
- Replantation of the thumb: survival rate and functional recovery in correlation with type of injury.
- Clinical analysis and evaluation of the function of replanted and revascularized parts of the upper limb.
- Results after repair of traumatic arterial damage in the forearm.
Dr Μισιτζή Τζούλια, Msc, PhD
- Are Thyroid Hormone and Tumor Cell Proliferation in Human Breast Cancers Positive for HER2 Associated?
- Clinical experience of using Oncotype DX as an additional treatment decision tool in early breast cancer - a retrospective analysis from 5 Greek institutions.
- Extra-long projections of the cell surface in nonspecial-type ductal carcinoma with vascular invasion under the scanning electron microscope. Age effect on bone mineral density changes in breast cancer patients receiving anastrozole: results from the ARBI prospective clinical trial.
- Effect of exemestane on the lipidemic profile of post-menopausal operable breast cancer patients following 5-7 years of adjuvant tamoxifen: preliminary results of the ATENA substudy.
- Management of anastrozole-induced bone loss in breast cancer patients with oral risedronate: results from the ARBI prospective clinical trial.
- Extended adjuvant hormonal therapy with exemestane has no detrimental effect on the lipid profile of postmenopausal breast cancer patients: final results of the ATENA lipid substudy.
- Surface topography and ultrastructural changes of mucinous carcinoma breast cells.
- Differential diagnosis between sclerosing adenosis and tubular carcinoma of the breast under transmission and scanning electron microscope.
- Biochemical and ultrastructural correlations of calreticulin and thioredoxin expression in breast mucinous carcinoma and infiltrating ductal carcinoma non-special type.
- Total colectomy with resection of rectal mucosa and ileo-anal implantation for ulcerative colitis.